This year, Xiaomi’s sub-brand POCO has launched some notable smartphones such as POCO F2 Pro, POCO X2, POCO M2 Pro, … Not stopping there, some rumors appeared. Recently it was revealed that this Chinese company is working to soon release the POCO X3 smartphone.
Today, a latest leak has revealed to us quite interesting information regarding the battery capacity and fast charging technology of this phone.
- What are the components inside the Huawei Mate 40 Pro?
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 3
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 2
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 1
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G review part 2
According to POCO Global Spokesperson and Product Marketing Director, Angus Kai Ho Ng, the POCO X3 will be equipped with a sizeable 5,160 mAh battery. Interestingly, it can be fully charged to 100% in just 65 minutes, an impressive result.
It is known that the fast charging technology that POCO equips the upcoming POCO X3 smartphone with a capacity of only 33W. And Angus Kai Ho said they will explain why they achieved this in the product launch. By comparison, Samsung’s Galaxy A71 has a 4,500 mAh battery and supports 25W fast charging but takes up to 80 minutes to fully charge the battery.
It is reported that a new POCO smartphone with model number M2007J20CG recently appeared on the FCC. It is speculated that this smartphone could be the POCO X3. On the image revealed by the FCC, the back of this device clearly displays the mark “POCO” and comes with a rear camera system with the words “64MP AI super camera” as POCO X2.
Unfortunately for now, the rest of the information about the POCO X3 has not been revealed yet.