creating momentum for solving social problems and ensuring social security for workers.
- More specific regulations and clearer assignment of responsibilities of state management agencies on social insurance at the central and local levels;
- The Government has a mechanism to coordinate and assign responsibilities of relevant ministries and branches for enterprise management (including new establishment, dissolution, bankruptcy, shutdown, escape, etc.). Employers and number of employees participating in compulsory social insurance;
- It is recommended to strictly implement the provisions of the Penal Code on the crime of evading social insurance payments, the crime of misappropriating social insurance money from employees in the case of deducting social insurance payment money from employees but not paying it to the social insurance agency within the time limit. long time, has been administratively sanctioned but continues to violate;
- Research and develop targeted support policies for a number of subjects participating in voluntary social insurance with appropriate levels of support to encourage workers to participate in social insurance.
- The state management agency on labor and the Vietnam Social Insurance agency strengthen inspection, state inspection, and specialized inspection on social insurance and labor.
- People's Committees of provinces and cities further strengthen state management of social insurance in the area;
2.3. With organizations representing workers, employees, and employers
- Innovate and perfect the organizational model of trade unions at all levels, improve the representation and protection capacity of grassroots trade union officials in protecting the legitimate rights and interests of union members and workers. labor in the enterprise.
- Timely propagate and fully disseminate labor policies and laws to businesses and workers; Support workers and businesses in implementing labor and social insurance laws.
- Strengthen mechanisms for dialogue, conciliation, and negotiation in resolving disputes and conflicts in labor relations at enterprises; Strictly implement regulations on periodic dialogue and exchange at the workplace between employees and employers.
LIST OF RESEARCH WORKS
1. Lam Van Doan (2019), The role of trade unions in ensuring legal and legitimate rights and benefits of social insurance for employees at enterprises , Journal of Human Resources and Social Sciences, No. 3 /2019
2. Lam Van Doan (2019), Firmly expanding social insurance coverage, aiming to ensure social security for people , Political Science Magazine No. 2/2019
Dang Nguyen Anh (2012), Social security in Vietnam: issues and some
Policy recommendations, Institute of Sociology.
Dang Nguyen Anh (2012), Social security in Vietnam: issues and some policy recommendations, Report at the Workshop on Social Security for the informal sector: Issues and
prospects , Vietnam Institute of Social Sciences and MISEREOR
Mac Tien Anh (2005), Concept of Social Insurance , National Academy of Politics
Ho Chi Minh
Vietnam Social Insurance (2015), Assessment of the situation of social insurance fund operations;
Fund balance forecast to 2020 and vision to 2030, Vietnam Social Insurance
Vietnam Social Insurance (2018), Summary report of the social insurance industry
of Vietnam Social Insurance 2018, Summary Report of the Social Insurance Industry.
Mai Ngoc Cuong, Building and perfecting the social security policy system in Vietnam
Nam, National Political Publishing House, page 22, Hanoi
Mai Ngoc Cuong (2006), Scientific basis of building and perfecting the system
Social security policy system in our country for the period 2006 - 2015 , Ministry of Science and Technology.
Nguyen Trong Dam & Dang Nguyen Anh (2013) have an article "Social security in
Vietnam – Current situation and proposed models and solutions”, Sociological Review
Nguyen Van Dung, D Thi Thu Hang (2018), Communication theory and technology
basic skills , Information and Communication Publishing House, Hanoi.
Pham Truong Giang (2010) completed his doctoral thesis on "Perfecting the mechanism
Social insurance collection mechanism in Vietnam
Nguyen Hai Huu (2008), Social security textbook , Page 19, Labor and Social Publishing House
Nguyen Thi Lan Huong and colleagues (2013), Developing the social security system in Vietnam to 2020 , International Development Cooperation Agency of the Federal Republic
Germany (GIZ) and Institute of Labor Sciences Publishing, Hanoi.
Le Ngoc Hung (2004), Economic Sociology , page 131, University Press
Le Ngoc Hung (2017) Three steps to develop theory about the position and role of
people in social structure
Maybe you are interested!
- Awareness of the Role of Organizations Representing Workers
- Organization Chart of Operational apparatus at Bidv Bank – Quang Tri
- Aspirations of the Elders, Religious Dignits and Intellectuals in the Area of Residence on the Organization of Teaching Care Letters to the Cham
- Managing the Organization of Classes and Mobilizing Learners to Go to Class
- Assessment of geographical conditions and resources serving tourism territorial organization of Vinh Phuc province - 1
Le Ngoc Hung: Social policy. World Publishing House, Hanoi, 2017, pages 195-196.
ILO and Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs (2013), Long-term balance capacity
of Vietnam's current social insurance fund , Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs
ILO (2013), “Innovations in expanding social insurance for independent workers
Established”, International Labor Organization.
World Bank (2012), Vietnam: developing a modern social insurance system –
Current challenges and options for future reforms, World Bank.
World Bank and Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences (2016), System
household registration system in Vietnam. Hong Duc Publishing House.
Bui Sy Loi (2016) conducted a ministerial-level scientific project on "Research on solutions to implement mandatory social insurance for employees working under labor contracts with a term of 1 month or less." 3 months according to regulations
Law on Social Insurance 2014”
UNDP (2015), “ Life cycle social security system in Vietnam” , UNDP.
World Bank (2012) research "Vietnam: developing a modern social insurance system - current challenges and options for improvement"
way in the future
Decree No. 152/2006/ND-CP dated December 22, 2006 guiding a number of articles of
Social Insurance Law on compulsory social insurance;
Decree No. 68/2007/ND-CP dated April 19, 2007 detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Social Insurance regarding compulsory social insurance for soldiers, people's police and people working in mechanical engineering. Weak people receive salaries like the military
people, people's police;
Decree No. 153/2013/ND-CP dated November 8, 2013 of the Government on amending and supplementing
Supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 68/2007/ND-CP;
Decree No. 190/2007/ND-CP dated December 28, 2007 guiding a number of articles of
Social Insurance Law on voluntary social insurance;
Decree No. 127/2008/ND-CP dated December 12, 2008 detailing and guiding
guide the implementation of a number of articles of the Social Insurance Law on unemployment insurance;
Decree No. 100/2012/ND-CP dated November 21, 2012 amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 127/2008/ND-CP detailing and guiding implementation
Some articles of the Social Insurance Law on unemployment insurance.
Pham Thi Lan Phuong & Nguyen Van Song (2014), Current status of voluntary social insurance participation of workers in Vinh Phuc province, Dai
Hanoi National University
Truong Thi Phuong (2012), Nguyen Quoc Binh (2013), Impact factors
to employees' participation in voluntary social insurance
National Assembly (2012), Trade Union Law
National Assembly (2014), Law on social insurance.
Pham Van Quyet et al (2017), Research on social integration of poor immigrant workers in Vietnamese urban areas, University of Sciences, Society and
D Van Sinh (2005), Perfecting the management of social insurance in Vietnam, Thesis
Le Thi Hoai Thu (2012 ) Ensuring social security - responsibility of business
Industry , Institute for Legislative Studies
Pham Thanh Tung (2017), Solutions to participate in voluntary social insurance at
Quang Binh Province.
International Labor Organization and Institute of Social Labor and Science (2014) conducted
Conducted research "Social insurance, strengthening social security for all people", Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs
International Labor Organization and General Statistics Office (2016), “Informal workers in Vietnam”, https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---asia/--- ro-
Total statistics (2017, 2018, 2019), Research on social insurance participation
from businesses , General statistics.
Duong Van Thang (2014), Innovation and development of social insurance in Vietnam, Insurance
Pham Thanh Tung (2017) has an article "Solutions for participating in social insurance
voluntarily in Quang Binh province" .
Hoang Minh Tuan (2018) doctoral thesis: "Research on influencing factors
State management of Social Insurance in Vietnam"; Ha Noi national university.
General Statistics (2017), Statistical Yearbook 2017, p. 273, Statistics Publishing House.
VCCI (2016), Opinions of businesses in foreign invested areas
Chamber of Commerce
Vietnamese trade and industry.(FDI) in Vietnam about difficulties in implementing social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance policies",
Institute of Trade Union Workers (2016), “Strengthening the rights of workers and unions
"Trade Union Power" , Vietnam General Confederation of Labor and the European Commission.
Institute of Union Workers (2016), Empowerment Quantitative Results Report of
workers and union representatives , Vietnam General Confederation of Labor.
Institute of Workers and Trade Unions (2018) “Overview of the situation of workers, civil servants, public employees, and labor in agencies, organizations, units, enterprises and
some forecasts”, Vietnam General Confederation of Labor.
Institute of Trade Union Workers (2019), Current status of labor contract termination of middle-aged workers (35-44 years old) in Vietnamese enterprises today, General
Vietnam Labor Confederation
V Social Insurance, Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs (2012), Report on results of investigation on the implementation of the Social Insurance Law for compulsory social insurance , Ministry
Labour, Invalids and Society.
V Social issues (2016), Improving the quality of consulting work of
Central Propaganda Committee on Social Security in our country today , Scientific topics of Central Party committees
Ajzen (1991), the theory of planned behavior, see at
Ajzen & Fishbein (1975), Theory of reasoned Action, European Journal of
Oncology Nursing, 2015.
Alkenbrack S, Jacobs B, Lindelow (2013) M. Achieving universal health coverage through voluntary insurance: what can we learn from the experience
of Lao PDR? BMC Health Services Research.
Alkenbrack et al (2015), Insurance and Development , page 15: 473 BMC
Health Services Research,
Belinda S. Mandigma (2016), Determining Social Insurance Coverage in the Philippines ,
BSR (2016), Social Insurance in China ,
Georges, C., Helmuth, C&Pierre, P.(2000), Political sustainability and establishment
social insurance, https://tailieu.vn/doc/luan-an-tien-si-lanh-te-nghien-cuu-nhan-to-anh-huong-den-cong-tac-quan-ly-nha -water-ve-bao-hiem-xa-h-2147056.html
Helmuth, C, & Kerstin, R (2015), Social insurance with a lack of edge in the market
competition and risk.
Jeanette Yu (2019), China's social insurance policy.
Marcelo, B., & Guillermo, C. (2014), Work and insurance evasion
society, evidence from the extension of employment-based benefits”, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0047272714001066
Lieberman SS, Wagstaff A (2009), Health financing and delivery in Vietnam: looking forward. Washington, DC: The International Bank for Reconstruction
andDevelopment , p. 171, The World Bank;
OECD (2018), Strengthening social insurance for Vietnam,
Rena Eichler&Elizabeth Lewis(2019), Developing a social insurance assessment tool
Rebecca Holmes and Lucy Scott (2016), Expanding social insurance for informal workers” , https://www.odi.org/sites/odi.org.uk/files/resource-
Sarah Alkenbrack et al (2015 ), Research on evasion of health insurance contributions
Forced in Laos.
Xian, H., Qin, G. (2014), Social insurance with evaluation of government performance
Yao and Zhong (2010), Lu et al. (2010), Correlation between private enterprises with trade unions and participation in social insurance , https://tailieu.vn/doc/luan-an- money-si-economic-te-nghien-cuu-nhan-to-anh-huong-
IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW GUIDE
FACTORS AFFECTING EMPLOYERS' PARTICIPATION IN SOCIAL INSURANCE AT ENTERPRISES IN HANOI
(Subjects are workers)
To research social insurance policies in businesses, contributing to ensuring social security for employees, we would like to discuss with you.We do not share your name with anyone? Please contact us again if you have not received any information or questions. We hope that the information we receive will contribute to the lives of workers and improve business performance.
PART I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Focus on learning the following information:
- Year old:
- Academic level:
- Training qualifications:
- Working at the enterprise:
+ Enterprises with foreign investment capital
+ Non-state enterprises (private)
- Number of employees working at the enterprise (estimated):
- Specific work in the enterprise: