Trainer trainer robot
The device is called “Personal Trainer Robot” to help users check their posture, technique is correct or not.
According to Muscle and Fitness, personal trainer robots developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. This device can identify specific exercises and analyze players’ movements, thereby letting them know if they have the right technique and posture.
- What makes you lose your appetite
- Secrets of the body parts of geniuses
- How to remove scars caused by childhood vaccination
- Korean newspapers predict that Trump – Kim can have dinner together in Hanoi
- US President Donald Trump has breakfast with the governors before going to Vietnam
The training image is projected on the television screen while the data is stored by the cloud technology. Users can monitor their training as well as save favorite and shared exercises.
Currently, Sony has registered a patent at the US Patent and Trademark Office for “Personal Coach Robots” but has yet to reveal the launch date.
The company added a robot shaped like a round metal block with wheels (similar to the R2D2 robot model in the Star Wars movie), equipped with a PlayStation Eye camera to observe activities. User training.