The most effective way to connect a timekeeper to a computer
Connecting the timekeeper to the computer will make personnel management easier as well as salary calculation very simple. However, many newbies do not know how to connect these two devices together. Therefore, in the following article, article will share with you how to connect the timekeeper to the computer most effectively. Let's follow along.
Is it possible to connect the timekeeper to the computer via the internet?
Nowadays, with the strong development of information technology, connecting timekeepers via the internet is no longer difficult. Most of today's technological devices are equipped with remote control features via the internet, including timekeepers.
Maybe you are interested!
- How to create an icloud account on a computer
- How to connect a printer to a laptop Windows 7 Windows 10
- How to open a locked word file that cannot be edited?
- Top free secret remote computer monitoring software
- The most detailed way to download Google Meet to your laptop computer
However, for some cheap timekeepers, the connection becomes quite difficult. To be able to connect a timekeeper to a computer, the timekeeper needs to be able to connect to the network remotely, but also to be equipped with a configuration that can get data.
If you do not know how to successfully connect the timekeeper to the computer, please follow the next part below of article.
How to connect the timekeeper to the computer
Currently, there are 4 ways to connect the timekeeper to the computer that users often use to facilitate the time attendance conveniently and quickly.
How to connect the timekeeper to the computer through the DNS address
First, you need to access the website dyndns.com to register for an account.
After successfully registering on this website, you need to enter all the information that the system requires.
As soon as you have completed your information, please access and authorize the computer to be able to connect to the timekeeper via the internet.
Next, after entering your IP account, click on the Set up link box . Right now, a portal called Gateway will open, you just need to click on the Get remote data box .
Finally, you wait a bit to enter information for the server until both machines have matched and are set up together.
How to connect the timekeeper to the computer directly
This connection method has very few users. To be able to successfully connect between the two devices, you need to directly plug the network cable from the timekeeper to your computer.
To make this connection, the first step you need to do is check the ID for the timekeeper.
- Press and hold the M/OK button to display the main menu.
- Then, move to item number 3 and press the M/OK button again .
- Select the Ethernet item . Right now, the IP address range of the machine will appear for you to record.
Next, please proceed to static IP for your computer. With each operating system of the computer, there will be different ways of setting static IP.
To this last step, please use a quality network 1 wire. Then one end you plug into the timekeeper, the other end will plug directly into the computer.
How to connect a timekeeper to a computer via LAN
With this connection, you can connect the timekeeper to any computer using the LAN. Simply put, you plug the network cord of the timekeeper into the Switch port of the LAN system that your office uses.
To connect the timekeeper to the computer via LAN, follow the steps below:
First, you need to check the IP of the corporate LAN you are using.
After you know the IP address, use that IP to set the IP address for the timekeeper located at your work or company. Note, the last number in the IP address of the timekeeper must not be the same as the computer you connect to as well as the computers on the LAN at the company.
Follow the steps below to set the IP address for the timekeeper.
- Press and hold the M/OK button until you enter the Timekeeper's Menu.
- Scroll to the Set up connection section , then select it by clicking the M/OK button .
- Next, select the Ethernet item .
- After you have entered the IP address into the timekeeper, again press the M/OK key to save.
Finally, you need to prepare a good quality network cable. One end is used to plug into the timekeeper, and the other end is used to plug into the Switch port of the LAN system. So now you have successfully connected the timekeeper to the computer.
However, when doing this, your computer must install timekeeping software. If the connection fails, you should review the information you have declared in the software.
How to connect a timekeeper to a computer through Ronald Jack Pro software
Before making a connection via Ronald Jack Pro software, you need to check that the timekeeper has a remote connection device button available. If yes, your timekeeper can connect to the computer via the internet. At that time, you just need to download the Ronald Jack Pro software to make the connection.
Next, please set up a static IP address for your computer to easily identify the data. At this point, your computer will appear Internet Protocol Version 4 dialog box . You just need to grant access in the Administrator section and that function will start working.
Finally, select ON FIREWALL and then proceed to log in to the ADSL router to open port 8000 at the router. After successful implementation, the timekeeper has been connected to the computer already.
Recently, article has shared with you the most effective way to connect a timekeeper to a computer. Hopefully with these shares, you can easily do it right away if you want to install timekeeping for your company. Wishing you success.
Send a message
- The most effective way to free up iPhone space
- How to increase network speed and ability to catch wifi signal for laptop windows 10
- How to speed up Windows 10 comprehensively
- How to fix Windows 10 slow startup
- Fix windows explorer not responding error
- How to see wifi password on desktop windows 7 windows 10
- What is the error consider replacing your battery and how to fix it?
- How to connect a printer to a laptop Windows 7 Windows 10
- How to check laptop battery capacity – Laptop battery level