More information about the Snapdragon 875 has just been revealed, before Qualcomm launches its next high-end processor later this year.
Recently, in an article published on Weibo, leak specialist Digital Chat Station has just said that a total of 5 smartphones using Snapdragon 875 chip will be launched in the first quarter of 2021. Besides , the leaker also added that these devices will support 100W fast charging thanks to the latest Quick Charge 5 technology.
- What are the components inside the Huawei Mate 40 Pro?
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 3
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 2
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 1
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G review part 2
Although we did not reveal the specific name, but we can fully speculate that the Galaxy S21 will be one of them. In addition, the OnePlus 9 Pro and Xiaomi Mi 11 are also two good candidates, expected to launch early next year. Currently, all three phones have benchmarks on the Geekbench performance scoring platform.
Snapdragon 875 comes with 100W fast charging, so many people assume that all 5 smartphones using this chip, released in Q1 2021 will support 100W charging. Latest leaks suggest Samsung will limit the Galaxy S21 Ultra to 45W, while OnePlus and Xiaomi will use their own solution but also have an extremely high capacity.
According to reports, Snapdragon 875 will be equipped with new Cortex-X1 core with up to 20% higher performance than Cortex-A78. It is known that Snapdragon 875 and Exynos 2100 will be the first chips to use X1 cores. There’s no word on when the Exynos 2100 will launch, though – the chipset will be found on the Exynos version of the upcoming Galaxy S21 series.