Gizmochina says that this mysterious Samsung phone could be the Galaxy A52 5G coming next year.
Recently, a mysterious Samsung phone with model number “Samsung SHG-N375” has appeared on the Geekbench performance measurement page, thereby revealing some configuration information.
- What are the components inside the Huawei Mate 40 Pro?
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 3
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 2
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 1
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G review part 2
As you can see in the image above, the mysterious Samsung mobile model scored 523 points on the single-core test and 1,859 as the result of the multi-core test. In terms of configuration, Samsung SHG-N375 is found to come with 6GB of RAM and runs on Android 11. Although the name of the processor that Samsung’s upcoming mobile phone owns has not been revealed, it comes with a GPU. Adreno 619, showing it is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 750G chip.
As of now, it is not clear what name the Samsung SHG-N375 will launch. According to Gizmochina, this will be the Galaxy A52 5G. However, this information is currently limited to speculation, so we still have to wait for new information from Korean companies.