Samsung has officially confirmed that the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition smartphone will be officially released on September 23rd.
Just a few days before the launch, a leak revealed important information about the price of this smartphone in the European market.
- What are the components inside the Huawei Mate 40 Pro?
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 3
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 2
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 1
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G review part 2
As you can see in the image, the 4G variant of the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition has been listed by a European carrier for a rather high price of 699 EUR. However, it should be noted that Europe is a relatively high taxation market, so experts believe that this phone will launch at a price of about 699 USD in the US and some other countries.
In addition to the price, the listing also reveals some of the specifications of the S20 Fan Edition, including a 6.5-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with Quad-HD + resolution, three rear cameras and a 4,500mAh battery. It also says the phone has 6GB RAM, runs Android 10 and supports dual SIM.
According to Gizmochina, this list doesn’t seem accurate in some respects, such as the previously reported S20 Fan Edition display that only had Full-HD + resolution. It also doesn’t use product photos from Samsung, but leaker Evan Blass. If you look closely, you will see this leaker watermark appear on the product image.
Regarding the processor, it is reported that the 4G version of the Galaxy S20 will be powered by the SoC Exynos 990, while the 5G version uses the Snapdragon 865 chip.