Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition price has just been revealed
Samsung has officially confirmed that the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition smartphone will be officially released on September 23rd.
Just a few days before the launch, a leak revealed important information about the price of this smartphone in the European market.
Maybe you are interested!
- OnePlus 9 Pro reveals render image: Curved screen, rear camera cluster like Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy A02 ready to launch, using Qualcomm chip with double internal memory Galaxy A01
- Signs that Samsung is about to launch two new cheap smartphones Galaxy A02 and M02
- Galaxy A02 suddenly appeared on Geekbench using Snapdragon chip, running Android 10
- Google Pixel 4a has a touch error after updating Android 11
As you can see in the image, the 4G variant of the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition has been listed by a European carrier for a rather high price of 699 EUR. However, it should be noted that Europe is a relatively high taxation market, so experts believe that this phone will launch at a price of about 699 USD in the US and some other countries.
In addition to the price, the listing also reveals some of the specifications of the S20 Fan Edition, including a 6.5-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with Quad-HD + resolution, three rear cameras and a 4,500mAh battery. It also says the phone has 6GB RAM, runs Android 10 and supports dual SIM.
According to Gizmochina, this list doesn’t seem accurate in some respects, such as the previously reported S20 Fan Edition display that only had Full-HD + resolution. It also doesn’t use product photos from Samsung, but leaker Evan Blass. If you look closely, you will see this leaker watermark appear on the product image.