According to some previous reports, Samsung is working on a new member of its Galaxy S20 series, which is expected to hit the market as the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition 5G.
Some key specifications of this phone have just been confirmed today by China’s TENAA certification body.
- What are the components inside the Huawei Mate 40 Pro?
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 3
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 2
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 1
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G review part 2
As you can see, the TEANA list confirms the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition (with model number SM-G7810) will be a 5G-enabled phone. The device is also revealed to have a 6.5-inch screen (most likely an AMOLED panel), and a 4,5000 mAh battery. These are also 3 specifications we do not know about the S20 Fan Edition at the moment. In terms of size, the device has “measures 3 rings” respectively 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4mm.
If previous rumors are to be believed, Galaxy S20 Fan Edition will be equipped with Snapdragon 865 / Exynos 990 processor (depending on market), with AMOLED display supporting a super smooth 120Hz refresh rate and tablets 4,500 mAh battery supports fast charging.
The photography capabilities of this phone are also quite promising as the triple rear camera system includes a 12MP main sensor, f / 1.8 aperture, optical image stabilization (OIS) support + 8MP telephoto lens support 3x optical zoom + 12MP, f / 2.2 ultra wide-angle sensor. On the front, Galaxy S20 Fan Edition has a 32MP selfie camera for users to take selfies and video calls.
Unfortunately, the price of the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition has not been revealed yet.