Samsung Galaxy A02 ready to launch, using Qualcomm chip with double internal memory Galaxy A01
Previous reports said that Samsung is developing a new low-cost smartphone, it is called Galaxy A02. Last week, the Galaxy A02 revealed its strength score on Geekbench and today, it was once again listed on the benchmark page.
On Geekbench, Galaxy A02 is listed with model number SM-A025F, technically the device will become the successor model of Galaxy A01 (SM-A015F). Geekbench shows that the Galaxy A02 achieved a single-core performance score of 751 points, multi-core performance reached 3,824 points, equivalent to the Geekbench leak score of the previous test.
Maybe you are interested!
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G review part 1
- Vivo V20, Realme 7, OPPO F17 Pro compare and review
- OnePlus 9 Pro reveals render image: Curved screen, rear camera cluster like Galaxy S20 FE
- Signs that Samsung is about to launch two new cheap smartphones Galaxy A02 and M02
- Galaxy A02 suddenly appeared on Geekbench using Snapdragon chip, running Android 10
And yet, Geekbench also confirmed some configuration parameters of the Galaxy A02, the device has 2GB of RAM and runs Android 10. Geekbench does not specify the chip name, only knows that it is a Qualcomm chip. Previously, the Galaxy A01 was similarly listed, and finally, the smartphone debuted with a Snapdragon 439 chip.
Today’s report further shares, Galaxy A02 will have twice the internal memory of the Galaxy A01. More specifically, the predecessor has 16GB and 32GB internal storage options, while the upcoming Galaxy A02 will have 32GB and 64GB storage options.
Furthermore, the Galaxy A02 is also believed to have the same colors as its predecessor: Black, Blue, and Red.