4. The two-dimensional roof reinforcement panel glue test on a small-scale physical model has simulated the failure mechanism of the reinforced array under the effect of waves. The reasonable distance of anchors can be drawn 4d < c < 10d where c is the distance between anchors and d is the size of reinforcement.
5. Proposing to use CONSOLID additive to strengthen soil with high sand content to cover sea dyke cover to replace clay is also a new scientific and technological proposal, with high efficiency when there is no source of clay to cover the cover. sea dyke. With a large volume of experiments on soil reinforcement mixed with CONSOLID, the thesis The experimental results of the thesis show the effectiveness of the CONSOLID additive and have an application basis.
6. The research results of the thesis are calculated and applied with specific and clear parameters, showing the scientific basis and accuracy of experimental studies.
7. Proposing a plan to calculate the stabilizer of the reinforcement by the method of directly calculating the back push pressure on the bottom of the reinforcement. This proposal is meaningful to expand calculations for many types of reinforcement of sea dyke roofs and roofs of irrigation works.
8. The author has built a handy and simple software suite 'Anchor reinforcement for sea dyke protection slabs-NTM-01', which helps the calculator to have many options when determining the anchor design parameters. reinforcement for sea dyke roof tiles.
Maybe you are interested!
- Solutions to Improve Investment Environment to Enhance FDI Attraction in Hai Duong
- Research and propose solutions for community forest management in Ngan Son - Bac Kan - 10
- Research on solutions to develop mass sport movement in the capital Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic - 3
- Controlling coastal water pollution in Ha Long city, current situation and solutions - 13
- Solutions to Enhance Interdisciplinary and Interprovincial Cooperation in the Region
II. Conditions for applying research results
1. The formula (2.26) is used to determine the load capacity of the torsion anchor (the author's form) and is applied to the sea dyke reinforcement plate. Corner
0.5 applied in the formula ( 2.26 ) is only true for embankment soil
well compacted according to the provisions of the sea dike design standard-2012 , or
consistent with the stabilized embankment of the existing sea dyke. Adhesive soils in
The state of plasticity, flexibility or the embankment has not been well compacted with 1.4 (t/m 3 ) has not been verified in this thesis.
k < _
2. With torsion anchors, it should be noted that because the anchors are relatively small and swirl into the soil at a low depth, in order to promote the effectiveness of the anchors, attention must be paid to the anchors being twisted perpendicular to the dyke roof and at the right angle. depth so that the ratio (H/D)= (7 ÷ 8).
3. For additive application, it is not recommended to use additives exceeding 2% because there are undesirable side effects such as cracking over time that the research results of the thesis have presented. When used in excess of 2%, a demonstration test is required. It is not recommended to use less than 1% of the additive, because too little additive will lead to difficulty mixing in the application.
4. The type of sandy soil that is being used for embankment when mixing 2% additives is only equivalent to clay. The clay soil is still used to cover the sea dyke in the traditional style of the designs so far, so when applying protection The field side roof protection needs to comply with the overflow flow as prescribed by the sea dyke design standard-2012 .
5. CONSOLID additive is not effective with loose soil, so if the soil has less than 5% clay content, it is necessary to add clay content to at least 10%.
Research results only focus on Nam Dinh sea dyke and the most common type of reinforcement is the two-dimensional reinforcement. Not yet extendable to other types of reinforcement.
The research results have only focused on the application of torsion anchorage for the seaward dike reinforcement plate, when the tensile force is pulled perpendicular to the dyke roof. Torsion anchors have not been studied for other applications of irrigation works in general and in the case of anchors being pulled by inclined forces with an inclination angle greater than 30 0 .
The interaction mechanism of the CONSOLID additive with the mineral composition of the soil has not been studied yet, so the additive composition and orientation for the production of alternative materials have not been analyzed yet.
Research should be put into practice soon to strengthen the protection of the roof of the sea dyke system and increase the safety of the sea dyke.
Continue to study the application of torsion anchors (anchor type proposed by the thesis author) when pulling obliquely with a bevel greater than 30 0 and torsion anchors working in cohesive soil in a soft, flexible state to further expand the application. This type of torsion anchor is used for some other types of construction, such as protecting the roof of a canal through soft ground or a seawall with a vertical sea-side face that is subject to heavy loads.
DISCLOSED SCIENTIFIC WORKS
1. Hoang Viet Hung-Trinh Minh Thu (2008)-Reinforced soil materials and application problems for sea dyke construction on soft soil-Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 8-2008 pp. 74-78.
2. Hoang Viet Hung - Trinh Minh Thu - Ngo Tri Vieng - Nguyen Hoa Hai (2009)- Some problems of calculation, construction design and application of geotextile bags- Journal of Science and Technology of Irrigation and Environment School No. 27-2009-Page 15.
3. Hoang Viet Hung (2009)- Summary of solutions to strengthen sea dykes overflowing water- Journal of Geotechnical Engineering -Page 32 No. 2/2009.
4. Hoang Viet Hung-Trinh Minh Thu-Ngo Tri Vieng (2010)-Research results on the application of CONSOLID additives to reinforce sea-dyke soil-Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, July 2010.
5. Hoang Viet Hung (2010)-Soil treatment process with CONSOLID additive in sea dyke construction- Geotechnical Journal No. 3-2010.
6. Hoang Viet Hung-Trinh Minh Thu-Ngo Tri Vieng (2011)-Research and application of anchors and reinforcement of roof tiles to protect sea dykes- Journal of Science, Technology, Irrigation and Environment No. 32-2011.
 Le Quy An-Nguyen Cong Man-Hoang Van Tan (1998)-Calculation of foundation by limit state-Construction Publishing House.
 Le Quy An-Nguyen Cong Man-Nguyen Van Quy (1976)-Mechanics
Land-Publishing House of Education and High Technology.
 AD SABANOP (1976)-Strengthening roof under pressure-Rural Publishing House- Translation by author Dong Manh Quynh-Edited by Nguyen Xuan Thi.
 BSi-BS 8081:1989 Anchor in the Land-Building Publishing House-2008, Translation by Dr. Nguyen Huu Dau.
 Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development-Department of Science, Technology and Product Quality (2000)- Standards for soil testing in the laboratory-From SD 128-001-84 to SD 128-019-84-Hanoi 2000.
 Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (2012)-Standards for design of sea dykes- Issued together with Decision 1613/QD-BNN-KHCN dated 9/7/2012 of the Minister of Agriculture and Development Countryside.
 BS 1377:1990-British Standards-Methods of soil testing for construction-2 volumes-Educational Publishing House-1999.
 Assoc.Prof.Dr.Nguyen Ngoc Bich,Dr. Nguyen Viet Duong (2004)-Marine geotechnical and foundation of offshore works-Construction Publishing House
 Dike Management and Prevention Department (2004)- Report on the status and direction of sea dyke protection and reinforcement in the dyke provinces from Quang Ninh to Quang Nam.
 Nam Dinh Agriculture and Rural Development Construction Consulting Joint Stock Company (2009)- Basic design of the embankment section from K27+0074 to K28+800 sea dyke in Giao Thuy-Nam Dinh district.
 Assoc.Prof.Dr. Vu Minh Cat (2010) et al-Research to propose a sea dyke cross-section that is reasonable for each type of dyke and suitable to the conditions of each region from Quang Ninh to Quang Nam-Ministry-level scientific research project 2010.
 Hoang Viet Hung - Trinh Minh Thu - Ngo Tri Vieng (2009) - Initial research results on Consolid additives applied to sea dyke embankment. Collection of the 2nd Scientific Conference, Program KC08/06-10 December 2009.
 Hoang Viet Hung-Trinh Minh Thu-Ngo Tri Vieng-Nguyen Hoa Hai (2009)- Some problems in calculation, construction design and application of geotextile bags. Journal of Science, Technology, Water Resources and Environment No. 27-2009.
 Hoang Viet Hung-Trinh Minh Thu (2008), Reinforced soil materials and application problems for sea dyke construction on soft ground. Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development No. 8-2008.
 Hoang Viet Hung-Trinh Minh Thu-Ngo Tri Vieng (2010)-Research results on the application of CONSOLID additive to reinforce sea dyke soil. Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, July 2010 issue.
 Hoang Viet Hung (2010)-Soil treatment process with CONSOLID additive in sea dike construction- Geotechnical Journal, 3-2010.
 Hoang Viet Hung - Trinh Minh Thu - Ngo Tri Vieng (2012) - Invention description: “Anchor and reinforcement of roof tiles to protect sea dykes” according to Patent No. 10096 granted under Decision 9903 /QD-SHTT dated 29.02.2012 of the National Office of Intellectual Property-Ministry of Science and Technology.
 Hoang Viet Hung - Trinh Minh Thu - Ngo Tri Vieng (2011). Research on application of anchors to reinforce roof tiles to protect sea dykes. Journal of Science, Technology, Irrigation and Environment No. 32-2011.
 Hoang Viet Hung (2009) - Summary of solutions to strengthen sea dykes overflowing - Geotechnical Journal-No. 2/2009.
 Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Ba Ke (2009)-Design and construction of deep foundation pits- Construction Publishing House-2009.
 Prof. Nguyen Cong Man (1983)-Determination of vertical uprooting resistance limit of piles of bottom extension by limit analysis method- Journal of Science and Technology No. 5+6, 1983.
 Prof. Dr. Phan Truong Phiet, Dr. Phan Truong Giang (2011)-Calculation and analysis of landslides, solutions to prevent and mitigate harm-Construction Publishing House-2011.
 Prof. Dr. Vu Dinh Phung (2011) and nnk-Draft guide to design and construction of ground anchors (for concrete grouting anchors).
 Prof. Dr. Pham Ngoc Quy (1998) Mathematical and physical models of irrigation works-Master Lecture.
 Nguyen Thanh Son, Pham Quang Hung (2011)-Application of torsion anchorage in the construction of underground works for some geology in Hanoi- GeoDigital Journal No. 4-2011, page 25.
 Dang Ngoc Thang - Overview of dyke protection structures used in Nam Dinh sea dyke- Collection of the first workshop on topic KC08-15/06-10-January 2010.
 Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Huu Thai (1997) Department of Geotechnical Engineering - University of Water Resources - Nonlinearity of soils and methods of studying them - Master Lecture.
 Le Duc Thang-Bui Anh Dinh-Phan Truong Phiet (1998)-Foundation and Foundation-Education Publishing House-1998.
 Prof. Dr. Ngo Tri Vieng (2011) et al-Research on scientific basis and propose scientific and technological solutions to ensure the durability of existing sea dyke in case of waves and high tide overflowing the dike - State-level scientific research project -KC08-15/06-10.
 Foundation and Underground Engineering Research Institute, National Foundation Design Institute, Foundation Design Institute (former Soviet Union), Foundation Design Manual and
Nail volume 2-Science and Technology Publishing House-1975-Translation by Dinh Xuan Bang, Vu Cong Ngu, Le Duc Thang.
 Asia-Europe Commercial LTD (2009)-Soil Test Procedure for Adititive Consolid and The Consolid System Manual.
 Braja M. Das (1983)-Advanced Soil Mechanics
 Braja M. Das (2006)-Principles of Foundation Engineering-Fifth Edition.
 British Standards Institution: BS.8081-1989 British Standard Code of practice for Ground Anchorages
 David Muir Wood (1996)-Soil Behaviour and Critical State Soil Mechanics-Cambridge University Press.
 GeorgHecrten, Angus Jackson, Simon Restall and Katja Stelljes- Environmental Benefits of sand Filled Geotextile Structures for Coastal Applications http://lib.hpu.edu.cn/comp_meeting/.../PAPERS/EG/EG1164.PDF
 Hoffmans, GJCM and Verheij, HJ, (1997). Scour manual. Balkema, Rotterdam.
 Hsai-Yang Fang (1991)-Foundation Engineering Handbook- Second Edition Van Nostrand Reinhold-New York.
 Hai-Sui Yu (2006)- Plasticcity and Geotechnics-Library of Congress Control Number: 2006928849- e-ISBN: 0-387-33599-4.
 Wai-Fah Chen (1975) Limit Analysis and Soil Plasticity –ISBN 0-444-41249-2-Ensevier Scientific Publishing Company Amsterdam.
 JH Atkinson (1981)-Foundations and Slopes, An introduction to applications of critical state soil mechanics-McGRAW-HILL Book Company (UK) Limited.
 Krystian W, Pilarczyk (1998) Dikes and Revestments AABalkema/ Rotterdam/ Brookfield.
 Krystian W, Pilarczyk (2000)- Geosynthetics and Geosystems in Hydraulic and Coastal Engineering AABalkema/ Rotterdam/ Brookfield /.
 Krystian W, Pilarczyk (2001), Wave loading on Coastal Structure- Lecture Notes, IHE-Netherlands.
 Gerard.PTM-Vansantvoort (1994)-Geotextile and Geomembranes in Civil Engineering – Vansantvoort Consultancy BV Rosmalen Netherlands -AABalkema/ Rotterdam/ Brookfield.
 .Д . Иродов (1968) Применение винтовых свай в строительстве. ательство Литературы о строительству- осква.
 Ю.Г. офименков, анд. техн. аук; .Г. ариупольский, инж (1965). овые сваи ачестве фундаментов ачт ашен. оклады ародному онгрессу по механике грунтов и фундаментостроению-Москва.
 Tran Vo Nhiem (1971) - Première thèse: “Force portante limite des fondations superficielles et résistance maximale à l'arrachement des ancrages.