Qualcomm launches Snapdragon 732G, confirmed to be available on POCO phones
Earlier this month, there were rumors that Qualcomm was planning to launch a Snapdragon 732G chip. The company released that processor today.
Snapdragon 732G is an upgraded version of the Snapdragon 730 and 730G that was released in April of last year.
Maybe you are interested!
- Samsung SGH-N378 uses Snapdragon 750G chip, 5G support appeared on Geekbench
- There is information about cheap Huawei 5G smartphones using Dimensity 700 chip
- Smartphones using Snapdragon 875 chip, fast charging 100W, will be released in early 2021
- OnePlus 9 exposes camera cluster parameters: Sony IMX689 main sensor, 48MP wide-angle camera?
- OnePlus 9 series specs leaked: Snapdragon 875 chip, 144Hz screen, 65W fast charging
The Snapdragon 732G has two major upgrades over the Snapdragon 730G. First, the Snapdragon 732G is clocked at 2.3GHz which is higher than the 2.2GHz clock on the Snapdragon 730G. The processor equipped with Adreno 618 GPU delivers 15% higher performance. Except for the two improvements above, the other features are the same 730G.
Snapdragon 732G is powered by a high-performance Kyro 470 core clocked at 2.3GHz and a regular Kyro 470 core clocked at 2.2GHz. There are also 6 energy-efficient Kyro 470 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. The processor is manufactured on Samsung 8nm process.
In addition, the Snapdragon 732G is equipped with several Snapdragon Elite Gaming technologies such as Qualcomm Game Jank Reducer, Vulkan 1.1, True HDR and an anti-cheat system. In addition, the chip also has Spectra 350 image processor with support for 4K HDR screen recording, Qualcomm AI Engine 4th generation, Hexagon 688 DSP, supports fast charging Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+.
Snapdragon 732G will appear on a POCO smartphone. Although the name of the device has not been confirmed, there have been rumors that the processor will be equipped on the POCO X3. POCO X2 uses Snapdragon 730G chip, so it is quite reasonable when the successor is equipped with Snapdragon 732G.