Override 2: Super Mech League – epic robot arena game
Enter into epic robot battles in Override 2
Maybe you are interested!
- Andy OS (Andy Android Emulator) – Android emulator software on the computer
- MEmu – Software to emulate Android operating system on Windows
- AMIDuOS American Megatrends – The perfect Android emulator
- KOPLAYER – Android emulator software for PC
- SmartGaGa Softonic Dev – Emulator to play Android games on PC
Seven years after the destruction of the Xenotypes that invaded Earth, the giant robots that used to be the defenders of the planet are now entertaining in global tournaments. As a new pilot piloting these reusable war weapons, climb high positions on the leaderboards and represent your club with a roster of old and new robots, each The machine has its own unique skills, movements, and attacks. Override 2: Super Mech League offers single-player and multiplayer campaigns for up to 4 local people, as well as set-up online levels around the world.
Compete in big competitions and climb the rank
Main feature of Override 2 game: Super Mech League
- Career mode: Fight in Mech Leagues and become the best robot pilot. Represent your Club and work together with members to earn rewards!
- Leaderboards: Compete in great competitions and climb the ranks to become a legendary pilot.
- Provides 20 playable robots, including brand new mechs with unique abilities, skill sets and unique moves.
- Danger Zone: A competitive battle zone that encourages you to devise creative tactics for unexpected results.
- Upgraded Game Mode: Choose the style of play you want across multiple combat modes, including 1v1, 2v2, free, and some games like Xenoswarm, King of the Hill, …
Each robot possesses a unique ability, skill set and unique move
If you love War Robots robot war game, then you should not miss Override 2: Super Mech League !