OnePlus 9 series specs leaked: Snapdragon 875 chip, 144Hz screen, 65W fast charging
According to some previous reports, the OnePlus 9 series is in development and is set to launch around March 2021.
Now a reputable source has just shared the model numbers of these phones along with the main specifications.
Maybe you are interested!
- OnePlus 9 exposes camera cluster parameters: Sony IMX689 main sensor, 48MP wide-angle camera?
- OnePlus 9 Pro reveals render image: Curved screen, rear camera cluster like Galaxy S20 FE
- The OnePlus 9 could launch in March 2021
- First leaked information about the OnePlus 9, which will use Snapdragon 875 chip
- OnePlus 9 first revealed render, confirmed with a “hole punch” screen and 3 rear cameras
The latest leak comes from the TechDroider leaker. He shared exclusive details about the OnePlus 9 series from his sources. According to this source, the upcoming OnePlus flagships will have the following models:
- OnePlus 9- LE2110
- OnePlus 9 Pro- LE2117, LE2119, LE2120
- Mysterious device- LE2127
As you can see the OnePlus 9 Pro will come in 3 different versions and the model numbers of these phones match the first two letters of the codename “Lemonade” that leaker Max J has revealed previously.
Also, TechDroider states that another mysterious device codenamed LE2127 also exists but is unsure if it is part of the OnePlus 9 series.
OnePlus 9 series specifications
According to the report, the OnePlus 9 series will be equipped with Snapdragon 875 chipset, AMOLED display with “punch hole” design in the middle, 144Hz refresh rate screen, IP68 rating, NFC, dual stereo speakers, …
Also, if previous rumors are to be believed, then the next flagship from OnePlus will impress with 40W wireless charging and 65W wired fast charging. For now, that’s all we know about these phones. Hope more information about them will appear on the website in the future.