OnePlus 9 first revealed render, confirmed with a “hole punch” screen and 3 rear cameras
OnePlus 9 series leaks and rumors started popping up earlier this month, just days after the OnePlus 8T was released.
Most recently, 91mobiles just exclusively shared with us OnePlus 9 renderings. This gives us a first close look at the phone’s design.
Maybe you are interested!
- Vivo V20, Realme 7, OPPO F17 Pro compare and review
- Samsung SGH-N378 uses Snapdragon 750G chip, 5G support appeared on Geekbench
- Google Pixel 4a has a touch error after updating Android 11
- The OnePlus 9 Pro just showed up on Geekbench with its impressive benchmark score, which confirms 8GB of RAM
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is ready, and here’s proof
As you can see in the image above, the OnePlus 9 will have a bigger screen than the OnePlus 8T with a size of 6.55 inches. Interestingly, the next flagship OnePlus is said to use a flat design that, unlike the OnePlus 8, has a curved display on the sides. Also, contrary to previous reports that the OnePlus 9 will offer 144Hz refresh rate display, the source of 91mobiles has confirmed that this phone only supports 120Hz display.
On the back, the OnePlus 9 has a slightly curved body on both sides and a rectangular camera module located in the top left corner. This camera cluster contains 3 lenses arranged vertically. Two of the three camera sensors will be larger than the third camera and the LED flash will be on the right, in the position between the first 2 cameras.
About the configuration, according to previous leaks, the OnePlus 9 series will be powered by a 5nm Snapdragon 875 chip, which is expected to be launched on December 1. You can expect this phone to support 65W faster charging and run Android 11-based OxygenOS right out of the box.