NoxPlayer – Nox Android emulator for PC
NoxPlayer (old name: Nox or Nox APP Player ) is an extremely light desktop Android emulator, suitable for all computer configurations. Downloading Nox PC to your PC will help you run most Android apps on your PC in a smoother and smoother way than ever.
NoxPlayer 220.127.116.11 is a small update for Android emulators, supports customizing shortcuts, fast version upgrades and many other minor bug fixes, brings game experience Android convenient, more intuitive.
Download NoxPlayer – Android emulator on PC for multitasking game
Maybe you are interested!
NoxPlayer, the perfect Android emulator for playing mobile games on PC
NoxPlayer keeps getting simpler and better
The main feature of the NoxPlayer emulator software
- Emulate the Android operating system on your computer.
- Based on Android 4.4.2.
- Supports gamepads and controllers with using a computer mouse or keyboard.
- Integrates with Google Play .
- Compatible with Windows 10 .
Introducing NoxPlayer Android emulator
With the download of Nox , users can enjoy the Android experience on their personal computer, in an interface similar to that on an Android device. Based on Android 4.4.2 platform, NoxPlayer has integration with Google Play – something that many software and features do not have yet. Therefore, users can not only download APK files on their computer, but also download and install the application right from the Store.
NoxPlayer proved very useful when allowing users to play games or install Android apps on PC, not only that, the software also provides a way to play Android games with the help of a mouse. and computer keyboard, to create the best gaming experience. Users can choose the folder location for this virtual Android device and access the settings as if using a real Android phone.
The installation options in Android emulator NoxPlayer software
NoxPlayer offers Multiplayer mode that allows users to run multiple applications and games simultaneously on the same screen. Each app or game will show up in one window and you can control them all at once. This is like using multiple phones at the same time. What’s special about Nox is that it is designed with gamepad and controller support as well as keyboard and mouse support.
NoxPlayer experience feeling is great when playing games, especially ARPGs action-role games. You can use the WASD keys to control the character in the game as well as other keys to launch skills or shoot the enemy …
Game interface Clash of Clans with NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is compatible and works well on Windows 10 . You can also change your choice of screen resolution and CPU or RAM usage based on the performance of your computer. In addition to Nox, Droid4X is also an Android emulator application on a lightweight computer, suitable for not too high computer configuration. If you want to experiment, you can download Droid4X.
Update the latest Nox Player
NoxPlayer 18.104.22.168 (9/10/2020):
- Allows players to customize keyboard shortcuts to perform faster, more convenient operations than before.
- Support 1-click upgrade to latest version and instant program restart.
- Support creating Android 7 with 1 click to experience some special games, requires Android 7 or above platform.
- Fixed a bug where so many icons would appear on the desktop when a player lights up an existing installation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the emulator to freeze on some devices running Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the user from closing the emulator in case some files were locked beforehand.
- Fixed error “The driver connected to the device is not enabled” occurring on devices running Windows 7.
Overall, NoxPlayer is a very useful Android emulator on your computer . Not only for entertainment players when playing Android games on the computer, the software also helps a lot for developers who want to test their applications in a real Android environment. So what are you waiting for without downloading NoxPlayer , try Android experience on PC and let us know how you feel about it.
How to install NoxPlayer on your computer
Step 1: After successfully downloading Nox App Player, double click the setup file. When the installation interface appears, check the box I have read and accept the Nox License Agreemen t to agree with the terms given by the manufacturer, then press Install < / strong> for quick installation without any further action. Still want to manually change some information such as installation location, icon after installation, click Custom.
Step 2: The installation process takes place, you wait a few minutes to complete, the installation process is fast or slow depending on your computer configuration. If during the installation process you see that the percentage bar suddenly stops and doesn’t run, please turn off any anti-virus software running on your computer.
Step 3: Nox App Player installation is complete, press Start to use now.
Step 4: Now you will see a brief tutorial on the features of Nox App Player, press Next to continue.
Step 5: Next will appear the instructions on how to control the game, then press Next.
Step 6: You can share files between computers using Nox App Player easily. So at the end of the basic tutorial steps, press Go It to enter the main interface.
Step 7: The main interface of Nox App Player appears. Now you can play games, use Android apps right on your computer at blazing speed.
How to speed up NoxPlayer emulator
Step 1: First we also need to check how much RAM the computer has in total so that we can know exactly how much to increase for the emulator. Nox (NoxPlayer) and still ensure the computer works effectively.
- Press the Windows + R key combination to open the Run dialog box.
- Enter the keyword ” dxdiag ” then Enter or click OK .
If a message like the following appears, just click Yes and wait a few seconds.
Step 2 : The DirectX Diagnostic Tool interface appears, select the System tab and observe Memory below. That is the total amount of RAM that your computer has. As shown in the picture, this computer has 4GB of RAM .
Check the total amount of RAM your computer has
Step 3 : Start the NoxPlayer emulator up, then click on the Settings icon (the cog image) in the upper right corner of the interface.
Set up Settings on NoxPlayer
Step 4 : An outstanding advantage of NoxPlayer compared to other emulators of the same type, which is its flexibility and extremely handy in installation. Specifically, users can change the display language of the emulator right here by choosing:
- General / Language .
- Select the language from the list that appears below.
- Click Save Changes to make changes.
Change the language displayed on Nox to make settings easier
Step 5: After changing the NoxPlayer theme to , go to Advanced settings , in the Settings setting the feature as a number of options, each of which is a default configuration with a different amount of RAM your computer can split:
- Low : 768MB.
- Medium : 1024MB.
- High : 1536MB.
- Customizable : User arbitrary how much RAM he wants for the emulator (and with the other 3 default options, it cannot be changed).
Set the default amount of RAM according to each configuration on Nox
Based on the amount of RAM your computer has, you can freely change the amount of RAM that Nox will use (or you can turn off programs and applications open on calculator to increase).
Or you can also change the frame display mode in Start setting to match and save RAM while in use.
Customize or manually adjust the amount of RAM you want to allocate to the NoxPlayer emulator
Finally, click Save settings to make your changes and start using it. The addition of RAM to speed up NoxPlayer is quite convenient, so users can do it at any time, and when there is no need to use an emulator, you can change it to the original default.
- NoxPlayer 22.214.171.124
- NoxPlayer 126.96.36.199
- NoxPlayer 188.8.131.52
- NoxPlayer 184.108.40.206
- NoxPlayer 220.127.116.11
- NoxPlayer 18.104.22.168
- NoxPlayer 22.214.171.124
- NoxPlayer 126.96.36.199
- NoxPlayer 6.5.0
- NoxPlayer 188.8.131.52
- NoxPlayer 184.108.40.206
- NoxPlayer 220.127.116.11
- NoxPlayer 18.104.22.168
- NoxPlayer 22.214.171.124
- NoxPlayer 126.96.36.199
- NoxPlayer 188.8.131.52
- NoxPlayer 184.108.40.206
- NoxPlayer 220.127.116.11
- NoxPlayer 18.104.22.168
- NoxPlayer 22.214.171.124
- NoxPlayer 126.96.36.199
- NoxPlayer 188.8.131.52
- NoxPlayer 184.108.40.206
- NoxPlayer 220.127.116.11
- NoxPlayer 18.104.22.168
- NoxPlayer 22.214.171.124
- NoxPlayer 126.96.36.199
- NoxPlayer 188.8.131.52
- NoxPlayer 184.108.40.206
- NoxPlayer 220.127.116.11
- NoxPlayer 18.104.22.168
- Nox APP Player 22.214.171.124
- Nox APP Player 126.96.36.199
- Nox APP Player 3.8.2
- Nox App Player 188.8.131.52
- Nox App Player 184.108.40.206
- Nox App Player 220.127.116.11
- Nox App Player 18.104.22.168
- Nox App Player 22.214.171.124
- Nox App Player 126.96.36.199
NoxPlayer 188.8.131.52 (Nox) is an Android emulator application on the computer suitable for all computer configurations. Download Nox emulator for PC to play all Android apps smoothly!
- Tencent Gaming Buddy – Android emulator software to play PUBG Mobile, Free Fire … on the computer
- AMIDuOS American Megatrends – The perfect Android emulator
- Andy OS (Andy Android Emulator) – Android emulator software on the computer
- How to control the air conditioner with iPhone and Android phones
- How to clear cache on Android phones and computers
Send a message
- How to use Nearby Sharing feature on Android
- Should be updated regularly Android OS?
- The list of smartphones is updated to Android 11 at the earliest
- MEmu – Software to emulate Android operating system on Windows
- Google Pixel 4a has a touch error after updating Android 11
- Galaxy A02 suddenly appeared on Geekbench using Snapdragon chip, running Android 10
- Geekbench shows benchmarks of Galaxy A52 5G Android 11 using Snapdragon 750G chip
- Tips to increase iPhone SE 2020 battery life
- Google Pixel 5 leaked photos, square camera like Pixel 4, “hole punch” screen like Pixel 4a
- iPhone 12 mini VS iPhone 7, iPhone 12 mini review and compare
- Revealing the image of the Toyota CH-R GR Sport with a sporty design
- Galaxy S20 Ultra and Note 20 Ultra have a wireless charging error
- Katy Perry gave birth to the first daughter of Orlando Bloom
- iPhone 12 is once again confirmed to be coming with the LiDAR scanner
- Samsung begins mass production of 16GB LPDDR5 DRAM chips
- Samsung officially launched the Galaxy Z Fold 2
- How to speed up wifi when using Personal Hotspot on your phone
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 SE quick review
- ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 and SCAR 17 laptop quick review
- ASUS ROG Flow X13 laptop quick review
- ASUS Republic of Gamers introduces a new series of laptops at CES 2021
- Difference between Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro has a 50MP camera?
- Realme V15 5G has just launched using Dimensity 800U chip, 64MP camera, 50W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G uses 15W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy S 2021 series review
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series will launch on January 14?
- Pictures of Galaxy S21 fake on the market
- Sony Xperia 1 III uses 6.5 inch 4K screen, Snapdragon 888, IP68 waterproof?
- OnePlus 9 camera image leaked
- OnePlus confirmed it will launch smartwatch in 2021
- Xiaomi Mi 10i configuration on Geekbench uses Snapdragon 750G chip, 8GB of RAM