Nokia C1 Plus suddenly revealed information with 5.45 inch screen, 8 core chip, about to be released?
Today, NokiaPowerUser has exclusively shared information that the Finnish company is working on a successor model of this phone, called Nokia C1 Plus. In addition, this source shares some of the specifications for the upcoming Nokia phones.
Maybe you are interested!
- What are the components inside the Huawei Mate 40 Pro?
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 3
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 2
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 1
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G review part 2
Reportedly, the Nokia C1 Plus was previously approved by the EEC certification body with the model number TA-1312. According to today’s sources, this smartphone will retain the 5.45-inch screen size of its predecessor, support HD + resolution and have a 5MP selfie camera. On the back, the Nokia C1 Plus also has a 5MP camera.
In terms of performance, HMD Global’s upcoming low-cost mobile phone is expected to be powered by an 8-core chip, clocked at 1.4GHz (model unknown), and 1GB RAM. and users will have 16GB of internal memory to store data. Powering the Nokia 1 Plus is a 2,500 mAh battery. Although this capacity is not too high, it is still more than enough to satisfy a long day of high-intensity user use.
The dimensions of the Nokia C1 Plus are 149.1 mm x 71.2 mm x 8.75 mm and the phone is expected to launch later this month in red and blue.