LDPlayer 4.0.39 / 3.104 , formerly known as MOMO App Player , is a free Android emulator, allowing to play games, run Android apps on Windows computer.
LDPlayer interface has a simple layout, eye-catching
- Andy OS (Andy Android Emulator) – Android emulator software on the computer
- MEmu – Software to emulate Android operating system on Windows
- AMIDuOS American Megatrends – The perfect Android emulator
- KOPLAYER – Android emulator software for PC
- SmartGaGa Softonic Dev – Emulator to play Android games on PC
The huge store of apps and games on the Play Store has a special appeal to mobile users. But what if you want to experience PC games? Don’t worry, there is a LDPlayer emulator. This is a modern, easy-to-use Android Emulator for you to play mobile games on your computer. Unlike other Android emulators that only support old Android platforms, LD Player supports Android 5.1 and above, allowing modern gaming and all the exciting features.
Android emulator to play mobile games on PC
Stable and smooth
Top speed multi-window
Flexible and infinite multi-window opening
Multiple applications work at the same time and are not limited by anything.
Perfect control experience
Gaming with keyboard and mouse
Simple and convenient controls
“mesmerizes” mobile users in seconds
New performance king
Strong compatibility with many types of games
Smooth control, stable and efficient operation
Similar to many other Android emulators such as BlueStacks, Nox Player or Droid4X, LDPlayer gives you an Android gaming experience or access to mobile applications comfortably on the computer screen with a similar emulation interface. LDPlayer emulator is compatible with Android 5.1 and above and this is a stable, smooth emulator that is worth a try. The advantage of LDPlayer is its fast speed, multi-window support and perfect compatibility with many games and applications on CH Play
LDPlayer’s interface is similar to NoxPlayer – one of the most popular Android emulators today. Although the installation is in Chinese, LDPlayer is very easy to use, you just need to click the yellow button a few times to install LDPlayer. Once installed, you can easily change the language using the gear icon, switch to the 2nd tab and choose the last option.
It is important to note that LD Player does not have Google Play Services preinstalled, so some video games cannot be played immediately. You will have to install Google Play Services manually.
As mentioned above, LDPlayer supports unlimited multitasking windows, so you can experience multiple games and applications at the same time very conveniently. LD Player owns an intelligent control system, allowing you to play games with the mouse and keyboard.
With the free LDPlayer, gamers can experience the series of mobile games right on their computer with a large screen, stable image quality and easy controls.
Update the latest LDPlayer emulator
LDPlayer 4.0.39 / 3.104:
- Optimized rotation camera sensitivity and open range in Free Fire. No lag, no lag and very smooth.
- Fixed torque direction error that occurs when moving in Gamepad mode.
LDPlayer 4.0.38 / 3.103:
- In Free Fire game, the camera sensitivity error when turning left and right has been completely overcome; at the same time the gun lift speed is also optimized; Help shooters make headshots easily, increasing the probability of hitting the target. Sensitivity after opening the viewfinder is also optimized, making shooting more convenient. However, gamers need to use the default keyboard scheme.
- The error of hanging while playing the game Call of Duty Mobile has been fixed. Players need to open the game twice for a smooth, stable experience and avoid repeated crashes.
- To avoid conflicts with VT and fix some important errors such as LD Player stopping when loading up to 94%, the screen turns green, lag error …; Hyper-V of the Windows system must be turned off during the LDPlayer emulator installation on the computer.
Note: LDPlayer 4.0 and 3.0 are two independent installers, but can be run in parallel. However, you cannot overwrite one version of the other.
LDPlayer 4 is running Android 7.1.2, making it the fastest Android game emulator platform for PC. Android Nougat offers the widest range of compatibility and better graphics for running all high-performance mobile games on your PC. With its new design and optimized features, LD Player 4 proves to be the best tool for playing mobile games on Android 7 using a PC.
High performance with Android 7.1.2
Based on Android 7.1.2, LDPlayer 4 supports higher compatibility when running some mobile games that require Android 7 or higher like Spiritwish. In addition, the kernel version has also been upgraded to improve MMORPG gaming efficiency such as Black Desert Mobile, Auto Chess, Epic Seven … Now you can play Android games on PC using LDPlayer 6 times faster than before.
New Wallpaper feature
If you got tired of LDPlayer’s default wallpaper, upgrade immediately to version 4. It provides a new wallpaper customization feature. Now you can set your favorite local photo as wallpaper. Go to the emulator’s Settings and find the Wallpaper tab. Here, you can customize the background image as you like.
LDPlayer 4 has a clearer settings panel, making it easy to get started. In addition, the default shortcuts are also customizable. You can create separate shortcuts for different commands. The tool’s frames and icons are well designed with a beautiful appearance.