How to speed up wifi when using Personal Hotspot on your phone
Using a wifi generator for other devices is no stranger to us. However, the connection speed will not be stable and quite slow. No worries, this speed up wifi while playing with your phone will help you overcome all the above disadvantages.
Android is currently the most popular operating system in the world and is trusted by many people. If you are using a Android smartphone and want to broadcast wifi for other devices to use, please apply this method. It offers speeds comparable to that of fiber optic cables.
Maybe you are interested!
Generating wifi from mobile phones is a need of many people.
How to speed up wifi when playing by phone
Currently, most smartphones support 2 networks 2.4 GHz and 5GHz, of which the 2.4 GHz band is the most popular and used the most. And because of using a lot, the 2.4 GHz band is quite crowded and it affects the quality of the connection, slow the network or sometimes overload.
So speeding up wifi when transmitting wifi with phone is essential to increase speed and between stability for the connected network. You can switch to using the 5GHz band according to the instructions below.
Switch to 5GHz band to improve the network speed when broadcasting.
1. Speed up Wifi generated from Oppo phones
In order for to speed up Wifi being played from OPPO phones, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Step 1: Go to the Settings app.
Step 2: Select “Other wireless connections”.
Select other wireless connections to speed up wifi.
Step 3: Select “Personal Hotspot”.
Step 4: Click on “Personal hotspot settings”.
Speed up Wifi generated from OPPO phones (1)
Step 5: Select the AP band and switch from 2.4GHz to 5Ghz.
2. Speed up wifi generated from Samsung phones
To speed up wifi when playing by phone Samsung, please do as follows:
Step 1: Go to “Settings” -> Select “Connection”.
Step 2: Select “Mobile hotspot and tethering” -> select “Mobile hotspot”.
Step 3: Click on the 3 dots on the right -> select “Configure mobile hotspot”.
Step 4: Select “Show advanced options” -> select “Use 5GHz when available”.
3. Speed up Wifi generated from Xiaomi phones
Step 1: Go to “Settings” -> Select “Networks and Connections”.
Step 2: Click on “Hotspot and tethering” -> select “Wi-Fi hotspot”.
Step 3: Go to “Advanced” -> Select “AP Band” and switch to 5Ghz.
Depending on the carrier, interface switching from 2.4 GHZ to 5GHz will be different. However, you just need to go to settings -> select Network or connect and search here.
Hope with the way speed up wifi when playing by phone Oppo, Xiaomi, Samsung above will help you. I wish you all success and remember to share the article if you find it useful.
- The cause of phone battery is swollen, dangers when the phone battery is swollen
- How to reduce heat and lag for the phone when playing games?
- LG Wing reviews, rotating screen phone
- DxOMark rated the iPhone 12 Pro Max as Apple’s best camera phone
- The Exynos 2100 has a higher clock speed and performance score than the Snapdragon 875
Send a message
- Google Pixel 5 leaked photos, square camera like Pixel 4, “hole punch” screen like Pixel 4a
- Tips to increase iPhone SE 2020 battery life
- Revealing the image of the Toyota CH-R GR Sport with a sporty design
- Galaxy S20 Ultra and Note 20 Ultra have a wireless charging error
- Katy Perry gave birth to the first daughter of Orlando Bloom
- Samsung begins mass production of 16GB LPDDR5 DRAM chips
- Samsung officially launched the Galaxy Z Fold 2
- How to speed up wifi when using Personal Hotspot on your phone
- Cause and how to quickly fix the error of the phone speaker being shy, small or not working
- How to enable Micro for Windows and Mac laptops
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 SE quick review
- ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 and SCAR 17 laptop quick review
- ASUS ROG Flow X13 laptop quick review
- ASUS Republic of Gamers introduces a new series of laptops at CES 2021
- Difference between Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro has a 50MP camera?
- Realme V15 5G has just launched using Dimensity 800U chip, 64MP camera, 50W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G uses 15W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy S 2021 series review
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series will launch on January 14?
- Pictures of Galaxy S21 fake on the market
- Sony Xperia 1 III uses 6.5 inch 4K screen, Snapdragon 888, IP68 waterproof?
- OnePlus 9 camera image leaked
- OnePlus confirmed it will launch smartwatch in 2021
- Xiaomi Mi 10i configuration on Geekbench uses Snapdragon 750G chip, 8GB of RAM