How to increase the fingerprint sensor sensitivity in the screen on Samsung
If you are feeling the fingerprint sensor feature in your Samsung phone is not fast and the feeling is inaccurate, here is how to increase the fingerprint sensor sensitivity in the upper screen. Samsung, you can check it out!
Lately, many users have complained about the fingerprint sensor feature is not fast and not very accurate. So please apply one of the following ways to increase the sensitivity of the fingerprint sensor in the screen on Samsung offline!
Maybe you are interested!
Tips to increase the sensitivity of the in-screen fingerprint sensor on Samsung
Method 1: Turn off Bio on your Samsung phone
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your Samsung phone, swipe and select Apps, then tap on the three dots in the top right corner, select Show system apps.
Step 2: After you have finished opening the entire system application, click on the top search button, then enter the word “Bio” and Select the application shown below.
Search for “Bio” and select the application shown below
Step 3: At the Bio application interface, select the battery line, select Optimize battery usage.
Then you select Optimize battery usage
Step 4: Under Optimized battery usage, continue to click on the search icon and Enter Bio then Turn off Bio.
Then press the Turn off Bio button as shown
Method 2: Turn on touch sensitivity for faster and more accurate fingerprint recognition
Enable touch sensitivity such as fingerprint recognition faster
This way, you also open the Settings app, then select Display, swipe down on the Touch Sensitivity line and select On.
Method 3: Set up and disable a few actions in Biometrics & Security
For disabling animation when unlocking.
Step 1: Open Settings, select Biometrics and Security, then select Fingerprints.
Disable operations in biometrics and security
Step 2: In the Fingerprint interface, under Show animation when unlocking, select Off.
Select Off mode Show animation when unlocking
For turning off transitions
Also under Biometrics and Security> Select Biometric Options> Turn off Screen Transitions.
Please turn off screen transitions
So, with 3 ways increase the fingerprint sensor sensitivity in the screen on Samsung above will partly help you to improve the fingerprint sensor sensitivity on Samsung devices.
Send a message
- Unbox Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Unbox and Reviews
- How to increase battery life of a wireless mouse
- Ways to increase iPhone battery life may not be known
- How to lock the iPhone screen using 3D Touch
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 reviews part 1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 reviews part 2
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 reviews part 1
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 reviews part 2
- Google Pixel 5 leaked photos, square camera like Pixel 4, “hole punch” screen like Pixel 4a
- Tips to increase iPhone SE 2020 battery life
- Revealing the image of the Toyota CH-R GR Sport with a sporty design
- Galaxy S20 Ultra and Note 20 Ultra have a wireless charging error
- Katy Perry gave birth to the first daughter of Orlando Bloom
- Samsung begins mass production of 16GB LPDDR5 DRAM chips
- Samsung officially launched the Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Cause and how to quickly fix the error of the phone speaker being shy, small or not working
- How to enable Micro for Windows and Mac laptops
- The great tips on iOS 13 you may not know
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 SE quick review
- ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 and SCAR 17 laptop quick review
- ASUS ROG Flow X13 laptop quick review
- ASUS Republic of Gamers introduces a new series of laptops at CES 2021
- Difference between Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro has a 50MP camera?
- Realme V15 5G has just launched using Dimensity 800U chip, 64MP camera, 50W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G uses 15W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy S 2021 series review
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series will launch on January 14?
- Pictures of Galaxy S21 fake on the market
- Sony Xperia 1 III uses 6.5 inch 4K screen, Snapdragon 888, IP68 waterproof?
- OnePlus 9 camera image leaked
- OnePlus confirmed it will launch smartwatch in 2021
- Xiaomi Mi 10i configuration on Geekbench uses Snapdragon 750G chip, 8GB of RAM