How to hide drives for data security on Windows 10
If your computer currently has too many common users, the security of personal data, work is very necessary.
However, you still do not know how you can keep your data safe on computer use Windows 10? This article will guide you one of the simple ways to solve the problem on which is to hide the drive partition containing the data that you need to secure. To perform the hidden partition, please follow the steps below!
Maybe you are interested!
- Fix laptop keyboard can not type
- How to enable Micro for Windows and Mac laptops
- Fix the computer that cannot access the network due to Proxy error
- Lenovo recommends that users do not update to Windows 10 version 2004
- How to open Control Panel on Windows 10 with just right mouse click
Step 1: Please right click on the Start icon in the lower left corner of the screen >> Select Disk Management.
Step 2: Disk Management Disk Management window pops up, please specify the drive you want to hide. Then right click on the drive you want to hide >> Select Change Drive Letter and Paths…
Step 3: Next, select the drive letter you want to hide and click Remove . A dialog box will appear, choose Yes to confirm.
Finally, go back to File Explorer to check if your drive has been successfully hidden!
So, with just a few simple steps, you can now easily hide your drive safely. I wish you success!