Google Pixel 5 will launch on September 30 using Snapdragon 765G chip, 8GB RAM
So the rumors are correct, recently, Google has officially announced the time of launching a new smartphone, which is on September 30th. This will be an online event, so you can see a statement below: “Your couch is the best seat in the house”.
The title of the press invitation is “Launch Night In”, the products expected to participate in the event are Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G. In addition, two other products are the Android TV dongle and the new Nest smart speaker.
Maybe you are interested!
- Samsung SGH-N378 uses Snapdragon 750G chip, 5G support appeared on Geekbench
- Huawei sells its sub-brand Honor for $15 billion
- Huawei officially sold its subsidiary Honor to Zhixin New Information Technology Co. Ltd
- There is information about cheap Huawei 5G smartphones using Dimensity 700 chip
- Smartphones using Snapdragon 875 chip, fast charging 100W, will be released in early 2021
Regarding Pixel smartphones, let’s not expect Google to use the flagship Snapdragon 865 processor, instead, the company is expected to use the Snapdragon 765G chip, as it is more affordable and also supports 5G .
In terms of design, the Pixel 5 will be similar to the Pixel 4a as well, but there will be improvements to the internal specifications. In addition to the processor, it also has up to 8GB of RAM (a record on Google smartphones), a 90Hz refresh rate display and an extra ultra-wide-angle camera on the back.
Pixel 4a 5G will essentially be a larger version of the 4a, with a Snapdragon 765G chip to support 5G connectivity, in addition, the machine will have an additional camera, which is expected to be an ultra-wide-angle camera.