Google launches limited edition Pixel 4a in “Barely Blue”
Google unveiled the Pixel 4a – its most affordable 2020 smartphone in early August. Unlike its predecessor with only one color option, “Just Black”, the recent Pixel 4a. has just added a new color, called “Barely Blue”.
Maybe you are interested!
- Samsung SGH-N378 uses Snapdragon 750G chip, 5G support appeared on Geekbench
- There is information about cheap Huawei 5G smartphones using Dimensity 700 chip
- Smartphones using Snapdragon 875 chip, fast charging 100W, will be released in early 2021
- OnePlus 9 exposes camera cluster parameters: Sony IMX689 main sensor, 48MP wide-angle camera?
- OnePlus 9 series specs leaked: Snapdragon 875 chip, 144Hz screen, 65W fast charging
Unfortunately, the “Barely Blue” version of the Pixel 4a will only be available in limited quantities due to supply chain issues. It comes in a light blue main color tone, orange power button and costs $ 349 similar to the “Just Black” variant.
Like the Pixel 4 Oh So Orange Edition, Pixel 4a’s new color option may also be out of stock shortly. Therefore, if you are interested in the “Barely Blue” version of the Pixel 4a, order it as soon as possible.
As of now, the Barely Blue color Pixel 4a is only available in the US, and it’s not clear if Google intends to bring it to other countries. Apart from the difference in design, the handset still has the same specifications as the standard version.