Get rid of notification of incoming calls on iOS 14 without rejecting
With this feature, the screen displaying incoming calls will no longer occupy the entire screen as before. So you can still do other things without having to decline the call before you can continue.
How to get rid of call notifications on iOS 14 without rejecting
Maybe you are interested!
- Apple iPhone 12, the iPhone 12 points will inherit from the iPad Pro
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition Specifications?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition 5G specifications on TENAA
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition price has just been revealed
- Google Pixel 5 price, Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G specifications (Rumor)
Step 1 : Go to Settings app and select Phone .
Step 2 : In the section Allow your phone to access , tap Incoming call .
Step 3 : Next, select Banner.
Step 4 : It’s done! When a call comes in, the screen will display a small banner as shown below.
Hope this new feature on iOS 14 will bring you a comfortable and smooth experience using your phone without fear of interruptions. Wish you success!