Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) is revealed with a thin bezel design on 4 sides, single camera
In addition to the Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7 + duo, Samsung is also recently reported to be working on its new mid-range tablet, dubbed the Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020 ).
Today, famous leaker Evan Blass has just shared renderings of this tablet, and so we have a closer look at its design.
Maybe you are interested!
As you can see, the Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) will launch with at least 2 color options: gold and gray. On the front, this tablet has a thin bezel on the 4 sides, while its back appears to be finished from plastic and comes with a single camera located in the top left corner.
About the configuration, a leak appeared yesterday showing that the Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) will be equipped with a 10.4-inch screen, using an LCD panel with a resolution of 2,000 x 1,200 pixels. . Inside, this machine uses Snapdragon 662 processor, which has slightly higher performance than Exynos 7904 chip on Tab A 10.1 (2019).
When selling the device is pre-installed One UI interface on Android 10. The Tab A7 10.4 (2020) battery has a capacity of 7,040mAh. The back will be where the single camera will be located.
Samsung is expected to launch this tablet on September 11 at a price of 235 Euros.
- The Galaxy S21 Ultra will come with the best telephoto camera ever on a smartphone
- 4 versions of iPhone 12 reveal configuration parameters and surprisingly low price
- 4 ways to save iPhone battery most effectively
- HP probook 445 g7 laptop reviews part 4
- The Samsung Galaxy M51 is available for pre-order at a pretty high price
Send a message
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra camera technology
- Unbox Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- JBL launches three models of bluetooth speaker Xtreme 3, Go 3 and Clip 4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 reviews part 1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 reviews part 2
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition price has just been revealed
- OnePlus 9 first revealed render, confirmed with a “hole punch” screen and 3 rear cameras
- Revealing the image of the Toyota CH-R GR Sport with a sporty design
- OPPO introduces the OPPO X 2021 roll screen smartphone concept with a unique design
- Tips to increase iPhone SE 2020 battery life
- Samsung Galaxy S21 has a fast fingerprint sensor?
- Huawei may have to retreat from the smartphone market
- Lenovo recommends that users do not update to Windows 10 version 2004
- Xiaomi POCO X3 will have a 5,160 mAh battery that can be fully charged in just 65 minutes
- Samsung begins mass production of 16GB LPDDR5 DRAM chips
- Samsung officially launched the Galaxy Z Fold 2
- 5 ways to power off iPhone you may not know
- New technologies used on the Razer BlackShark V2
- How to increase battery life of a wireless mouse
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 SE quick review
- ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 and SCAR 17 laptop quick review
- ASUS ROG Flow X13 laptop quick review
- ASUS Republic of Gamers introduces a new series of laptops at CES 2021
- Difference between Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro has a 50MP camera?
- Realme V15 5G has just launched using Dimensity 800U chip, 64MP camera, 50W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G uses 15W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy S 2021 series review
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series will launch on January 14?
- Pictures of Galaxy S21 fake on the market
- Sony Xperia 1 III uses 6.5 inch 4K screen, Snapdragon 888, IP68 waterproof?
- OnePlus 9 camera image leaked
- OnePlus confirmed it will launch smartwatch in 2021
- Xiaomi Mi 10i configuration on Geekbench uses Snapdragon 750G chip, 8GB of RAM