Galaxy A02 suddenly appeared on Geekbench using Snapdragon chip, running Android 10
A mysterious Samsung phone with model number SM-A025F was recently discovered on Geekbench. The phone’s model number suggests it could be the Galaxy A02, the successor to the Galaxy A01 that has a similar codename format. And the Geekbench list has also revealed to us quite important information about the configuration of the device.
Maybe you are interested!
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G review part 1
- Vivo V20, Realme 7, OPPO F17 Pro compare and review
- OnePlus 9 Pro reveals render image: Curved screen, rear camera cluster like Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy A02 ready to launch, using Qualcomm chip with double internal memory Galaxy A01
- Signs that Samsung is about to launch two new cheap smartphones Galaxy A02 and M02
As you can see, the Geekbench listing reveals Samsung’s upcoming low-cost mobile phone currently running on Android 10 with the power provided by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chip (unknown model ). It has 8 cores operating at 1.8GHz clock speed and is supported by 2GB.
With the above configuration, Galaxy A02 scored a performance score of 757 points respectively in the single-core test and 3,904 points as the results of multi-core test on Geekbench 4.2 software.
Unfortunately for now, that is all the information we have about the successor model of the Galaxy A01. Hopefully in the next few days, more information about this smartphone will appear on the websites. Therefore, if you are interested in this product, please regularly visit .vn to be updated with the latest information !.