For those who use laptop, then surely no longer too unfamiliar with the laptop battery charging error does not enter “plugged in not charging”. When you see this error message, it means the device or battery is having problems. So how to fix these errors? Please refer to how to fix a laptop battery that cannot be charged in the following article!
The cause of the plugged in not charging error on Win 10
Before looking for solutions to fix plugged in errors, not charging – charging laptop battery does not enter, users need to understand the cause of this error. Some common causes of laptop battery problems can be mentioned as follows:
- There is a problem with the laptop battery charging power.
- The computer clean wire is damaged.
- The battery charging jack is damaged.
- The laptop battery has been damaged due to using it for a long time.
- Too high laptop temperature due to prolonged use affects internal parts.
- There is a problem with the laptop battery controller management driver.
Solution fixes the error “plugged in, not charging”
How to fix the error of laptop battery charging not plugged in not charging
Details how to fix the error of charging the computer battery does not enter “plugged in, not charging” specifically as follows:
Step 1: Turn off the laptop computer.
Step 2: Unplug the charger from the laptop.
Step 3: Remove the battery from the laptop computer with a removable battery device and with the instant battery model, you need to remove the cover to remove the battery.
Remove the battery from the laptop computer
Step 4: Reconnect the charger to the laptop.
Step 5: Reboot your laptop and enter Windows operating system.
Step 6: Go to the following link to remove the ACPI drivers for laptop battery management: Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Batteries. Next, right-click to uninstall all the folders in the Batteries section.
Step 7: Proceed to turn off the computer again and then unplug the charger from the computer.
Step 8: Reinsert the battery and charge the computer.
Step 9: Finally, reboot the computer so that the device will automatically update the battery management QCPU driver.
How to charge laptop battery properly
In addition to how to fix the error, users can limit the status of “plugged in, not charging” and maintain and prolong the best battery life by applying these simple laptop battery charging tips below. here:
- Discharge new laptop batteries: Discharge time about 1.5 – 3 months / time. Each discharge takes about 4 hours to fully charge and does not need to be used during the charging time to avoid laptop battery bottles.
- Plug in and charge your laptop whenever you want without waiting for the battery to run out. At the same time, plugging in the laptop battery charger continuously will help the machine achieve the highest performance and avoid the battery saving mechanism.
Plug in and charge your laptop whenever you want without waiting for the battery to run out
- Using a genuine laptop computer charger helps the machine work better and avoids battery bottle condition.
- Adjust the battery about every 2 months by using the device until the battery is only 5-7%, then restart the device and access BIOS mode and let the battery drain until the device turns off and fully charged. again.
- Keep the computer battery cool, so restricting the laptop’s use to a bed or blanket makes it difficult for the computer to drain heat resulting in high temperatures.
- Limit the computer to run out of battery often to avoid causing the battery to be damaged faster. Ideally, charge the battery when the indicator is about 20%.
Hope the detailed information about the cause and how to fix the laptop battery not charging plugged in not charging above will help users fix the plugged in not charging error windows 7, 10. At the same time users also know How to charge your laptop properly to keep the battery safe and use the device most effectively.