First leaked information about the OnePlus 9, which will use Snapdragon 875 chip
After the launch of the OnePlus 8T, many people began to expect the OnePlus 9. Although the phone is a long way from coming, that hasn’t stopped the rumors from popping up.
Today, the first few OnePlus 9 details have been found by members of the XDA forum in the OxygenOS code.
Maybe you are interested!
- OnePlus 9 exposes camera cluster parameters: Sony IMX689 main sensor, 48MP wide-angle camera?
- OnePlus 9 series specs leaked: Snapdragon 875 chip, 144Hz screen, 65W fast charging
- OnePlus 9 Pro reveals render image: Curved screen, rear camera cluster like Galaxy S20 FE
- The OnePlus 9 could launch in March 2021
- OnePlus 9 first revealed render, confirmed with a “hole punch” screen and 3 rear cameras
According to the report, XDA members found information in the OxygenOS code that the OnePlus 9 was codenamed “lemonade” and that the OnePlus 9 Pro was codenamed “lemonadep”.
These two flagships will be sold through T-Mobile and Verizon in the US. The Verizon version of OnePlus 9 is codenamed lemonadev and supports mmWave 5G.
Previously, OnePlus launched the Verizon version of the OnePlus 8 in the United States. It is named the OnePlus 8 5G UW. It supports mmWave as well as IP68 dust and water resistance (the Chinese version of the OnePlus 8 doesn’t support IP68. This feature is only available in the Pro version).
In terms of configuration, the OnePlus 9 will come with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 875 high-end processor. This chip is built on a 5nm process and can use the ARM Cortex X1 super-core. It is expected to integrate a 5G base band. AnTuTu score leaked earlier today shows Snapdragon scoring almost 850,000 points.