Exynos 2100 will be the processor equipped on Galaxy S21 Series?
Instead of being equipped with Exynos 1000 processor, the upcoming flagship generation of Samsung is likely to be equipped with the extremely powerful Exynos 2100 processor.
While waiting for Samsung to confirm the official name of the new processor line, a famous leaker shared information related to the production process of the Exynos 2100 chip. Digital Chat Station said the Exynos 2100 will be produced. output on a 5nm process. The chip clock and CPU information is also revealed by this account.
Maybe you are interested!
- Huawei sells its sub-brand Honor for $15 billion
- Huawei officially sold its subsidiary Honor to Zhixin New Information Technology Co. Ltd
- Google Chrome update for the Apple M1 chip to run faster and smoother
- Snapdragon 765G, Snapdragon 865 and Dimensity 1000 will be used for OPPO Reno 5
- OPPO Reno 5 is coming soon with 65W fast charging technology
Accordingly the Exynos 2100 clocked at 2.91GHz, which is approaching 3.00GHz. The Exynos 2100’s CPU is designed in a 1 + 3 + 4 architecture similar to the Snapdragon 875, in that a large core operates at the highest possible frequency. It is possible that the big core of the Exynos 2100 is the Cortex-X1 – the core also used on the Snapdragon 875. Digital Chat Station mentioned in its tweet that the large core will operate at 2.91GHz.
The three high-performance cores are expected to be ARM’s Cortex-A78 and will be clocked at 2.81GHz, while the last four will be clocked at 2.21GHz. As for the GPU, the Exynos 2100 is expected to be based on ARM Mali-G78, but the number of cores is not revealed by Digital Chat Station.