ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 SE features the enhanced ROG ScreenPad Plus secondary display. This secondary monitor gives gamers the edge by getting more onscreen space for high-performance gaming and productivity tasks. ROG ScreenPad Plus lifts up at an angle when the screen is open, providing a comfortable viewing angle.
Ultra-slim ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 SE equipped with AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX CPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 GPU. Optional 4K 120Hz display with 100% Adobe RGB color coverage or 300Hz / 3ms FullHD display and color coverage 100% sRGB. Both monitors are Pantone Validated, have a slim bezel design, and are also screen-tear resistant by Adaptive-Sync.
- ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 and SCAR 17 laptop quick review
- ASUS ROG Flow X13 laptop quick review
- Samsung Galaxy S 2021 series review
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 3
- Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Xperia 1 II, Mate 40 Pro camera review and comparison part 2
An upgraded Active Aerodynamic System Plus (AAS +) heatsink allows for more cooling airflow to the CPU and GPU without increasing noise. This design opens up an air intake slot below the secondary display to aid cooling. The new Arc Flow dual fan system increases air flow by 13% over the previous generation. Comes with them are liquid metal thermal grease, five heat pipes and four steam chambers for increased surface area for maximum heat dissipation.