Aside from the iPhone 12 and MacBook 12-inch, reports from DigiTimes today mention Apple’s line of wireless headphones.
Specifically, Digitimes suggests that the third-generation AirPods will launch in the first half of 2021.
- ASUS Republic of Gamers introduces a new series of laptops at CES 2021
- Difference between Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro has a 50MP camera?
- Realme V15 5G has just launched using Dimensity 800U chip, 64MP camera, 50W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G uses 15W fast charging
Besides, in its latest report, DigiTimes also shared about Apple’s supply chain partner, Inventec. The source said Inventec accounts for only 20% or less of third-generation AirPods assembly orders.
Previously, Ming-Chi Kuo, a well-known analyst specializing in reporting on upcoming Apple products, shared the same thing. He said that the third generation of AirPods will launch in the first half of 2021.
The third generation
AirPods are expected to have a similar appearance to the AirPods Pro, meaning this product will appear with an in-ear design. However, the AirPods 3 are rumored to not have a few key features of the “Pro” version, including active noise cancellation.
As for the AirPods Pro line, the second generation of this headset is expected to be released in the second half of 2021. Let’s wait and see what “Apples with Apple” will bring surprises to fans in next time!