After the iPad Pro 2018, Apple launched the iPhone 12 line with flat edge design. What about the upcoming Apple Watch? While there’s no evidence that Apple will redesign its watch models anytime soon, designer Wilson Nicklaus envisioned the Apple Watch Series 7 with impressive flat edges.
This Apple Watch Series 7 concept does not have any changes to the screen, aspect ratio of the Apple Watch but only focuses on the outer frame.
- ASUS Republic of Gamers introduces a new series of laptops at CES 2021
- Difference between Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro has a 50MP camera?
- Realme V15 5G has just launched using Dimensity 800U chip, 64MP camera, 50W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G uses 15W fast charging
It is known that the case of Apple Watch Series 7 in this concept is made of stainless steel, flat edges look very similar to the iPhone 12 Pro version.
Apple is known for making products with a consistent design, so it wouldn’t be too surprising that in the future it will release a smartwatch with such a flat edge design. .
Although the concept of the Apple Watch Series 7 looks very attractive, have you ever wondered whether wearing this watch would be uncomfortable, because it has flat edges, which can cause hands compared to current curl type.